Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 23 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Flexible with Benefits
LOCATION: European Countries where this company has a presenceSALARY: Subject to Candidate - Please ask for more informationContact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461This is an exciting time for this top global CRO whom has won multiple awards in Clinical Development and Employee development, and they are looking to build on top of their existing biometric group by adding a Senior or Principal Level Statistician. This role is permanent and home based. ROLE:
i-Pharm Consulting are looking for someone talented to become a…
LOCATION: United Kingdom Home or Office based (Remote Europe)
SALARY: Subject to Candidate – Please ask for more information
Contact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
This is an exciting time for this top global CRO whom has won multiple awards in Clinical Development and Employee development, and they are looking to build on top of their existing biometric group by adding a Senior or Principal Level Statistician. This role is permanent and home based.
• Using your statistical expertise, you will be working closely with clients on providing strong statistical consultancy on analyses and statistical sections of reports for studies – specifically Bayesian statistics for Rare Disease trials.
• Using your understanding of statistics in applications to studies, develop protocols, CRF Review and conducting sample size calculations etc
• Leading a group of studies and working closely on project management for resources, budgets and work.
• Working close with customer relationship and provide training and guidance for lower level new staff
• Ensure quality of the deliverables is high with strong focus on QC’ing of Tables, Listing’s and Figures as well as the programming behind it.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• BSc AND MSc or Phd in Statistics or a Degree with strong statistical content
• At least 6+ years working in the CRO, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or relevant industry – or relevant experience in Clinical Trials
• Have had experienced leading teams or studies
• Experience in SAS is required for programming.
• Must have the rights to work in the UK.
• Please call J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
• Email email@example.com for more information.
• If this role is not suitable, J-Ney is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.