Company: TEC Group International
Closing Date: 18 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
For more information or to apply to this position please contact Sam Murphy – Senior Consultant at the TEC Group International via +44 (0)208 544 2324 / email@example.com
TEC Group International have been tasked with finding our global client a talented Biological CMC Specialist for the office in the UK. This profile will be responsible for all Regulatory CMC tasks related to the development projects. This candidate will quickly be moved in to a management position by the end of the year if all goals are met and a full relocation package is on offer for members of the EU.
The successful candidate will:
· Be an experienced and proactive Regulatory CMC expert with Biological experience who can enable our fast to patient strategy through close liaison with our pharmaceutical development department
· As part of the CMC project teams find the best regulatory strategy and pathways for CMC plans and know the potential shortcuts and pitfalls
· Advice on regulatory and non-CMC consequences of CMC decisions
· Drive Agency interactions on CMC issues
· Be involved in inspection Q&As ensuring proper response to Agencies
· Review all CMC regulatory documents from a regulatory strategic perspective
· Generate regulatory risk assessments for CMC changes
· CMC and preferably ATMP, drug-device Regulatory expert knowledge
· A solid CMC regulatory network especially in the UK.
· Experience with the EU drug-device regulatory environment including UK and EU Regulatory Agency interactions
· The wish to make a difference in our fast-paced development projects
You will be part of the Regulatory Affairs & Pharmacovigilance department. We are a small and newly established team that emphasizes supporting and challenging each other in order to find the best regulatory strategies for the company’s projects. They are high-performing, ambitious, work independently and take responsibility for our own projects while focusing on functioning and delivering as a team. They aim to make a difference for the project teams and for the development and approval of our products. We are busy but we make sure we have fun in our daily work. While we lay out the regulatory strategies internally, we collaborate with external regulatory contractors.
As an employee you will be part of a stimulating and informal innovative working environment where you will interact with both colleagues and partners to deliver on our ambitious corporate goals. We look at every new employee as an individual and plan out what work life balance you would like. We offer multiple ways of working from home and minimum travel to those with families.
We offer an exciting, interdisciplinary and challenging job at a workplace, which encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices. We have an inclusive corporate culture where we believe in development of our employees and work-life balance.
A very competitive remuneration package including pension scheme, share options, premium health care, company car, insurance as well as breakfast and lunch plan, physiotherapy, fitness room and social clubs.
The company is based in London England and is offering a relocation package if needed.
Dowgate Hill House, 14-16 Dowgate Hill, London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 544 3400|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.