Closing Date: 14 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
PURPOSEProvide support and guidance to less experienced members of the HR team in their day-to-day operational roles.Support the continuous improvement of the HR function through development and implementation of HR programs in an assigned geography or business line. With limited guidance, provide comprehensive HR support to employees and management across assigned service areas, business units, or departments. ...
Provide support and guidance to less experienced members of the HR team in their day-to-day operational roles.
Support the continuous improvement of the HR function through development and implementation of HR programs in an assigned geography or business line. With limited guidance, provide comprehensive HR support to employees and management across assigned service areas, business units, or departments. As HR Business Partner, with guidance, provide expertise, support and advice to assigned management teams either locally, regionally, globally or by function.
· Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HRPSC, Finance PSC.
· Maintain and develop local HR policies regarding employment legislation, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance as required to ensure risk of litigation is mitigated and staff, company and customer interests are
· Provide advice and guidance to more junior members of the HR team as appropriate.
· Lead specific projects and support the day-to-day development and implementation of redesign and new local and global HR initiatives.
· Provide HR Partnering management coaching and counseling.
· Act as Business Partner to assigned business areas and ensure that HR delivery adds value to the business.
· Provide input and assist in or lead efforts associated with change management efforts involving reorganizations,
mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
· Provide reports and analyses as requested by senior management.
· Support line managers in the recruitment and selection process where appropriate.
· Provide advice and guidance on all aspects related to people management, absenteeism, workforce planning,
talent development and management, etc. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Sound knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation
· Expert coaching and counseling skills
· Excellent problem-solving with sound judgment and decision-making skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Effective leadership skills
· Good ability to work in a matrix environment
· Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
· Organization and project management skills in leading a project
· Effective influencing skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
· Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent and 5 year experience within an HR function as a generalist or
combination of generalist and specialist experience including experience operating with senior/ executive
management teams; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
· Professional HR accreditation
· Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech or the use of other communication systems such as email or instant communicator
· Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers or other equipment such as voice recognition software that will provide access to electronic data
· Regular sitting for extended periods of time
· Occasional travel
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.