Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 09 Jan 17
Salary (£): On Application
On behalf of our client I am recruiting for a number of HVAC Validation and Commissioning Engineers and Technicians.
Successful candidates will be responsible for carrying out on site HVAC validation and commissioning including HVAC maintenance, fault finding and trouble shooting.
• HEPA Filter integrity testing
• Particle Count testing
• Verification of cleanroom air change rates and pressure profiles
• HVAC Air and Water Systems Balancing and Commissioning
• HVAC Systems Trouble Shooting and Fault Finding
• Complete PM’s on various HVAC and refrigeration equipment
• Installation of various types of filters including Panel, Bag and HEPA filters
• Complete maintenance documentation, check out sheets and complete detailed HVAC reports
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
• Mechanical or Electrical Trades Qualification or Engineering diploma / degree with a strong mechanical and electrical knowledge.
• Knowledge of HVAC systems is essential
• Completion of CTCB cleanroom certification would be an advantage
• Must have previous experience in a similar role within a Pharmaceutical/cleanroom environment.
• Proficient in reading and interpreting HVAC P&ID’s and drawings
• Required to be a team player and work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• Full clean driving licence and flexibility to work on a mobile multi-site basis.
An attractive remuneration package including a van is offered for this role.
For more information please call Deirdre at +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.