Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 02 Jan 17
Salary (£): On Application
On behalf of our client, a provider of cleanroom validation, commissioning & compliance services to the pharmaceutical, medical device and healthcare sectors, we are recruiting for a HVAC Services Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Building and maintaining customer focus and relations on site.
• Responding and following up on customer enquiries promptly especially day to day repairs/issues.
• Planning and Coordination of site mechanical, E+I and validation work, to meet goals and objectives.
• Ensure all pms and repairs are prioritised and completed promptly
• Generating and closing out work orders, managing the work order backlog.
• Planning and Coordination of Utilities filters.
• Assist technicians in troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Liaise with contractors on site and plan work.
• Compile projects scopes and estimates. Implement projects to the highest standards, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
• Complete site energy surveys and implement energy saving projects.
• Assist with internal and external audit preparation.
• Walk down of HVAC plant PB1/PB1A and PB2 weekly (1HR approx)
• Comply with Health and Safety, Environmental, cGMP regulations and company standards.
• Report in a timely manner to senior management on any HR matters of concern.
• Ensuring continuous improvement and delivering of efficiencies in terms of utilization of resources and value for money, on an ongoing basis.
• Ensure that training needs for the personnel in your team are identified and that time is allocated to deliver training effectively. Maintain up to date training records.
• Provide Progress Review feedback for personnel in your team.
• You will be required to deliver challenging targets in relation to agreed KPIs.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
• Mechanical or Electrical Trades Qualification or Engineering diploma / degree with a strong mechanical and electrical knowledge.
• Required to be a strong team leader with prior experience of managing and motivating a multi-disciplined team.
• Proficient in day-to-day planning, co-ordinating and prioritising work for the team.
• Strong customer relations and communications skills.
• Knowledge of HVAC systems is essential
• Completion of CTCB cleanroom certification would be an advantage
• Must have previous experience in a similar role within a Pharmaceutical/cleanroom environment.
• Proficient in reading and interpreting HVAC P&ID’s and drawings
An attractive remuneration package is offered for this role.
For more information please call Deirdre at +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.