Clinical Supply Manager Needed in Munich!
Innovative Pharmaceutical company near Munich specializing in Biosimilars looking for a Clinical Supply Manager to present a hands-on approach to leadership!
- Oversee clinical drug supply for all sponsored trials.
- Create, review, and update the trial supply plans based on strategic elements/study forecasts, which ensures efficiency in terms of cost, feasibility, and overage.
- Coordinate the randomization, packaging, labeling and distribution of clinical supplies according to study supply plans.
- Manage the procurement, labeling, and distribution of reference/comparator products.
- Perform medication management for studies using IRT including working with crossfunctional teams to develop specifications and user testing of IRT systems provided by 3rd party vendors
- Management of temperature excursions during supplies, including interaction with site staff & technical development and QP for evaluation of the excursion's impact, release, quarantine or replacement of the supplies.
- Ensure that key study milestones are met; negotiate and communicate supply plan with timelines to internal and external customers and partners.
- Participate and support in internal/external inspections and audits.
- Ensure efficient and high quality drug supply management.
- Author and review relevant SOPs.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Expert in Clinical Trial Supply Management with at least 5 years hands-on experience in working in a GMP environment for supply of investigational medicinal products.
- Experience with IRT systems required.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Adaptability, flexibility, independence, and resourcefulness to roll-up-sleeves and multitask to thrive in a small company environment.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), German of advantage.