Location: South West England
Closing Date: 02 Feb 17
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Excellent Bonus, Car and Benefits
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A SPECIALIST PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY! This is a true key account management role in mental health with a growing company with many development opportunities available.The Key Account Manager will manage and develop a sales territory, using formulary positioning in primary and secondary care to achieve sales targets.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A SPECIALIST PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY! SOUTH WEST TERRITORY, EXCELLENT SALARY, BONUS AND BENEFITS!
This is a true key account management role in mental health with a growing company with many development opportunities available.
The Key Account Manager will manage and develop a sales territory, using formulary positioning in primary and secondary care to achieve sales targets.
The Key Account Manager’s responsibilities include:
* Maximising sales and increasing market share
* Developing, implementing and continually reviewing key account plans to drive good return on investment
* Identifying new opportunities to drive business
* Identifying and developing key opinion leaders
* Maintain and develop therapy area, brand and competitor knowledge
* Demonstrate a high level of effective teamwork
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A proven sales track record in a primary care/secondary care setting
* The ABPI qualification
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop long term relationships
* An outstanding understanding of the NHS
* The ability to influence key NHS personnel at the highest levels to drive mutually beneficial agreements
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
Apply now! You can apply via this website or call Jon Newman on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.