Location: Uxbridge or UK based
Closing Date: 18 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
The role of the Instructional Design Specialist is to deliver a positive, memorable and meaningful training service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customers of PAREXEL Informatics. This is an entry level role into the Training Educational Services group which is a busy and dynamic department. This role will allow you to be part of an established team that will allow you to develop and grow within this area.
~~The role of the Instructional Design Specialist is to deliver a positive, memorable and meaningful training service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customers of PAREXEL Informatics. This is an entry level role into the Training Educational Services group which is a busy and dynamic department. This role will allow you to be part of an established team that will allow you to develop and grow within this area.
This role can be either office based at Uxbridge or home based in the UK.
- Deliver a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer
- Work with Internal and External Clients on gathering Training requirements and carrying out training analysis.
- Take prescribed customer needs assessment and plan and develop course in the best mode for the Client.
- Develop programmes and content for internal and external clients for instructor led and eLearning training
- On-going maintenance and development updates to existing training courses and content for both instructor led training and eLearning.
- Effectively plan and deliver Live and Virtual Instructor sessions to meet Audiences need
- Develop training pilots and launch identified Training programs and content for internal and external clients
- Project Management - Effectively manage own project(s) to implementation including any special projects assigned.
- Provide general administrative support for training activities including: maintaining system for handling training requests, training evaluation, student enrolment and other duties as required
- Work with Product Development and Engineering to provide input and reviews to product release.
- Experience supporting training efforts in the clinical research/pharma/lifesciences business areas
- Experience developing training content for multiple formats including instructor led, webinar, eLearning training and M-Learning.
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues and clients throughout all levels of an organisation
- Demonstrated ability to understand and differentiate between different audiences to be trained
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Intermediate MS Office Skills i.e. MS Word/PowerPoint/Excel skill
- Experience working with Learning Management systems and content development packages (e,g, Captivate, Articulate)
- Team Player
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent training work experience)
- Fluent English communication skills in both written and verbal format.
Minimum Work Experience
- Previous Training & Development experience particularly around online and eLearning.
- Experience building and/or customizing eLearning utilising Macromedia Flash/Breeze/Captivate/Articulate
- Experience configuring and maintaining content within an LMS to support Global teams.
- Experience /supporting training efforts in the clinical research, regulatory
- Experience/ supporting training efforts for technology systems
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and full training within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
101-105 Oxford Road
|Tel:||+44 1895 238000|
|Fax:||+44 1895 238494|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.