Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Depending on exp + bonus + relocation assistance
SEC/JLP/SAS/181116 Team Lead, Statistical Programming - Switzerland Salary depending on exp + bonus + relocation assistance + benefitsPERMANENT ROLE Team Lead in Statistical Programming - to join a company in Switzerland. Working on projects phase I to IV and coordinating a small team of programmers. Ideal role for a Senior Principal Programmer or a Manager looking for a new challenge in 2017.
Team Lead, Statistical Programming – Switzerland
Salary depending on exp + bonus + relocation assistance + excellent benefits package
Team Lead in Statistical Programming - to join an established company in Switzerland. Working on project phase I to IV and coordinating a small team of programmers. Ideal role for a Senior Principal Programmer or a Manager looking for a new challenge in 2017. This is an unique opportunity with an exceptional quality of life in a picturesque city.
As a Team Lead, you will be in charge of:
• Ensure good communication across the global management team.
• Making sure to implement follow-up activities and supervising other SAS Programmers.
• Managerial behavior by ensuring a good atmosphere within the team as well as promoting and contributing to a good team spirit.
• Excellent problem solving skills, a proactive approach and the ability to make sound decisions on a regular basis and communicate these clearly.
• Hands-on programming activities with expertise in CDISC (ADaM/SDTM)
• Providing training and development to other team workers.
• Supervising all Statistical Programming activities
• Being part of the recruitment strategy (interview, plan…)
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and profile:
• Degree in Science and Statistics, Computer Science or a relevant field is desirable.
• Demonstrated professional experience as a Principal or Manager SAS Programmer, developed in a pharmaceutical company, CRO or Biotech / Biopharma
• Strong people management skills and supervisory skills gained from practical line management experience.
• Extensive experience and proven skills in the use of SAS within a clinical trials environment.
• Excellent communication and presentation
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to delegate and prioritize work.
To send your application, please contact ASAP:
Consultant - SAS Statistical & Clincal Programming
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.