Company: SEC Recruitment
Reference: 105663 -1
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
SEC Pharma is working in close collaboration with a leading international pharmaceutical company in recruiting for multiple clinical trials SAS Programmers for their offices in US East Coast.Having recently placed multiple experienced SAS Programmers in their UK offices, we are currently assisting in hiring 6 programmers at Senior, Principal and Manager levels. ...
SEC Pharma is working in close collaboration with a leading international pharmaceutical company in recruiting for multiple clinical trials SAS Programmers for their offices in US East Coast.
Having recently placed multiple experienced SAS Programmers in their UK offices, we are currently assisting in hiring 6 programmers at Senior, Principal and Manager levels.
Title: Senior, Principal & Manager SAS Programmers X 6
Location: USA East Coast (These can be based in their UK Office as well - in London).
Duration: Fulltime Permanent
- 5-15 years of experience in SAS programming, gained within Clinical Trials.
- Ability and experience to act as key statistical programming contact for internal and external users.
- Experience in working to CDISC Standards (SDTM & ADaM)
- Act as a Lead Programmer on assigned studies. Experience in managing programming activities & deliverables (production and QC of datasets, tables, listings & figures) across multiple studies.
- For Principal and Manager level roles: Experience in process improvement and standards development initiatives and also in managing quality of deliverables of outsourced studies (to CROs and consulting companies) is required.
More detailed job descriptions can be provided upon request. Please note that these roles are fulltime permanent and are office based (could offer 1-2 days / week from home after probation period). Only those that would be able to take up fulltime permanent employment in USA would be considered as the client is not willing to offer sponsorships.
The company offers excellent compensation package which includes competitive basic salary, bonus, stock options/shares, 401k, generous holiday allowance, dental/vision/life insurances. They have an exciting pipeline across some of the main therapeutic areas and are able to offer great career prospects – to contribute, learn and progress further.
For additional information, please get in touch with Pradeep Garepalli at SEC Pharma.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.