Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
As a preferred recruitment partner, SEC Pharma is currently assisting a leading pre and non-clinical services company in recruiting for a SAS Programmer & Developer. Title: SAS Programmer & DeveloperLocation: Cambridgeshire Area, UKDuration: Fulltime PermanentRequirements:- B.Sc. ...
As a preferred recruitment partner, SEC Pharma is currently assisting a leading pre and non-clinical services company in recruiting for a SAS Programmer & Developer.
Title: SAS Programmer & Developer
Location: Cambridgeshire Area, UK
Duration: Fulltime Permanent
- B.Sc. in Programming, Statistics or a related area
- Strong experience in Programming using SAS (Base & Macros); ideally gained within Pharma/Clinical/Healthcare sectors – however, experience from other industries could be considered as well.
- Experience in validation and testing statistical software and applications
- Working with other data handling systems (both in-house developed as well as external) and experience in developing interfaces with SAS for extracting data (involving Scripting and Coding using SAS).
- Good knowledge of statistics / statistical methods & models.
A more detailed job description can be provided upon request. Please note that these roles are fulltime permanent and are office based. The client is not willing to offer sponsorships, hence they would consider UK or EU Nationals only or those with valid work permit to work in UK.
For additional information, please get in touch with Pradeep Garepalli at SEC Pharma
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.