Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
A leading Pharma Consulting firm is now looking for aSenior Market Access Writer Type of contract: Permanent, Full timeOffice based in LondonSalary: 38-50KBenefits: Bonus and BenefitsStart Date: Flexible for the right candidateFor more information about this position do not hesitate to contact me --> +44(0)2072556605/ email@example.com
A leading Pharma Consulting firm is now looking for a
Senior Market Access Writer
Type of contract: Permanent, Full time
Office based in London
Benefits: Bonus and Benefits
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
A world-renown consulting firm specialized in Pharma Consulting is now looking for a Senior Market Access Writer to join its team in London. If you have experience in this kind of position and you are keen interested in providing high quality services to your clients do not miss the opportunity to be the one who joins this challenging reality.
As a Senior Market Access Writer, you will be involved in the following activities:
• Content development: Produce Value Communication deliverables with a perfect written English (GVD, HTA, Other Payer Comm. Tools etc.);
• Project management: Take responsibility for your projects in regards the content development, the clients relationship resource’s management and the timelines setting.
We consider you a suitable candidate for the position if you have:
• MSc (or Ph.D.) in a life science discipline
• Relevant experience in Market Access/HEOR Writing (typically 1-5 years). Consultancy experience is preferable.
• Previous project management experience
• Verbal and written English proficiency
• The ability to use MS Office (PowerPoint and Word most of all)
• Ambition and you are driven to deliver high level projects
If you arrived till this point it means that you are really interested in this position! Starting from this assumption I give you the following tips:
• If you think something like “I am interested, I have the requirements but I want to know more information about the role”, don’t waste any more time! Send me your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to add to the email your contact number and the best availability for a confidential phone conversation!
• If you are not actively seeking or you do not feel totally suitable for these position, may I kindly ask you to forward this advertisement to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.