Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
A leading Pharma Consulting firm is now looking for aMarket Access Writing LeadType of contract: Permanent, Full timeOffice based in LondonSalary: 50-65KBenefits: Bonus and BenefitsStart Date: Flexible for the right candidateLine management: no, but mentoringFor more information about this position do not hesitate to contact me --> +44(0)2072556605 firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading Pharma Consulting firm is now looking for a
Market Access Writing Lead
Type of contract: Permanent, Full time
Office based in London
Benefits: Bonus and Benefits
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
Line management: no, but mentoring
A leading Pharmaceutical Consultancy is looking for a Value Communication Expert with consulting experience to join its fast growing team in London.
As a Market Access Lead you will be responsible for leading projects & mentoring a team to provide the best level of service to your clients.
As a Senior Market Access Writer, you will be involved in the following activities:
• Develop Value Communication documents with a perfect written English (GVD, HTA, Other Payer Comm. Tools etc.);
• Provide leadership and support to your team on a project base:
• Be fully responsible for your projects as regards the content development, the clients relationship management, the timelines setting and the budget management;
• Proactively identify new opportunities and new clients and take care about the proposal writing and bid defence.
We consider you a suitable candidate for the position if you have:
• MSc (or Ph.D.) in a life science discipline
• Relevant experience in Market Access Writing gained in Consultancy (typically 3-7 years).
• Demonstrable project management and team leading (on project basis, not line management) experience
• Verbal and written English proficiency
• The ability to use MS Office (PowerPoint and Word most of all)
• Ambition to deliver high level projects
If you arrived till this point it means that you are really interested in this position! Starting from this assumption I give you the following tips:
• If you think something like “I am interested, I have the requirements but I want to know more information about the role”, don’t waste any more time! Send me your updated CV at email@example.com and remember to add to the email your contact number and the best availability for a confidential phone conversation!
• If you are not actively seeking or you do not feel totally suitable for these position, may I kindly ask you to forward this advertisement to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.