Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Benefits: Bonus and Benefits
A leading Pharma Consulting firm is now looking for aAssociate Director Market Access Writing Type of contract: Permanent, Full timeOffice based in LondonSalary: 60-73KBenefits: Bonus and BenefitsStart Date: Flexible for the right candidateFor more information about this position do not hesitate to contact me --> +44(0)firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading Pharma Consulting firm is now looking for a
Associate Director Market Access Writing
Type of contract: Permanent, Full time
Office based in London
Benefits: Bonus and Benefits
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
A well-known Pharmaceutical Consultancy is looking for an Associate Director of Market Access Writing with strong consulting experience to join its Payer Communication team in London.
As an Associate Director you have three separated/mixed pathways to follow based on your previous kind of experience and your preferences. These pathways are:
• Content development: working independently or with the support of a team on Market Access Writing projects
• Consulting: Strategic advising and business development
• Line Management: providing leadership, training and expertise to your team (generally 2-4 people)
You can mix and Match if you are happy to have a very varied role.
We consider you a suitable candidate for the position if you have:
• MSc (or Ph.D.) in a life science discipline
• Relevant experience in Market Access Writing including some gained in Consultancy (typically 6-10 years).
• Strong project management, team leading and/or business development experience
• Verbal and written English proficiency
• The ability to use MS Office (PowerPoint and Word most of all)
• Ambition to deliver high level projects
If you arrived till this point it means that you are really interested in this position! Starting from this assumption I give you the following tips:
• If you think something like “I am interested, I have the requirements but I want to know more information about the role”, don’t waste any more time! Send me your updated CV at email@example.com and remember to add to the email your contact number and the best availability for a confidential phone conversation!
• If you are not actively seeking or you do not feel totally suitable for these position, may I kindly ask you to forward this advertisement to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.