Company: Barrington James Scientific
Location: uk,france, germany, switzerland, usa, Ntherlands
Reference: cs med
Closing Date: 17 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
This is a role with a well-respected and fast growing global biotech company.. Excellent progression and exposure to senior managemen
Working in the Global Patient Safety Medical function specifically for the business, and report to the CMO. You will act as the Safety Lead for assigned products and operate as the company's Safety Medical representative for both internal and external customers. Key duties include;
- Provide global medical leadership and input into all aspects of safety of assigned products including surveillance programs and risk management planning
- Lead risk management activities for assigned products globally
- Lead and guide the surveillance activities of scientists on the team including signal detection and clarification activities and risk evaluation activities
- Liaise with Safety Medical Area Directors and with Medical Therapeutic Area Team Leaders and Directors, as appropriate, to fulfill safety obligations;
- Provide Global Patient Safety expertise to internal customers (for example - regulatory, early phase development, business units).
- Provide medical input for review of Adverse Event cases.
- Understanding and support of the QPPV role
- Provide training, coaching and mentorship to safety surveillance scientists, and other safety medical physicians and clinical research scientists with respect to medical aspects of safety surveillance
The role offers a competitive basic annual salary + annual bonus + depending on grade a car or car allowance + pension + healthcare + life assurance and more...
- Medical Degree
- A number of years experience in pharmaceutical medicine specifically working in a drug safety physician role
- PV Physician experience in a pharma company is preferred, although experience in a CRO is still applicable
- Global experience is an advantage but not essential
- Happy to be hands on and roll your sleeves up, be operational as well as strategic
Want to find out more and APPLY NOW?
To find out more about this and other exciting opportunities based in the UK and Europe then please contact Christopher Swain now for an informal and confidential chat about industry possibilities. Send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0441293776644.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.