Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Quality SpecialistHertfordshire, UKWe have a unique, varied and highly challenging opportunity available to work as a Quality Specialist for a leading, global pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire on an initial 12 month contract basis, with excellent potential for future extensions. ...
We have a unique, varied and highly challenging opportunity available to work as a Quality Specialist for a leading, global pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire on an initial 12 month contract basis, with excellent potential for future extensions.
Role and responsibilities:
• The overall purpose of the role will be to execute the controlled document strategy for the supported business partners and PDQ for regulatory compliance standards and processes related to clinical development and pharmacovigilance (PVG).
• You will develop standards, policies and SOPs from identification of needs, to execution of development and deployment of outputs and materials.
• Supports establishment of GxP Standards (Policies & SOP throughout all development related organizational enterprises) to ensure consistency in the documentation regarding standards and processes related to clinical development and PVG to meet internal and external standards versus regulatory and compliance related regulations.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and ensure that the department is providing an efficient and compliant process landscape to other functions.
• Collaborate closely with key internal and external stakeholders, whilst identifying opportunities for process improvement
Requires skills and qualifications:
• Degree in a science-related subject or relevant field.
• Good experience in the pharma industry (preferably development and working in a GxP regulated area)
• Good understanding of global expectations of Health Authorities in the area of Pharma Development.
• GxP: Experience in preparation, development and administration of standards and processes.
• Must have demonstrated knowledge of GCP, regulatory and PVG requirements
• Effective communication and influencing skills and leading without authority.
• Ability to work effectively in an international multicultural matrix organization.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
This is a fantastic opportunity which will utilise expertise across quality assurance, PVG and regulatory, in order to perform a critical role for the business. There’s a very good chance that this position will offer you longevity on a contract basis should you wish.
To apply for this position and put yourself under immediate consideration, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 255 6600
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.