Interim IT Director
Reference: Interim IT Director
Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Interim IT Director representing IT on the Senior Leadership Team across Infrastructure Ops, Manufacturing, CSV, LIMS and Enterprise Systems. Interim 6 months position with opportunity for permanency.
******** Must have strong Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Medical Device inudstry experience********
- Experienced in working at a complex, matrixed and global IT organization.
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure systems, including networking, disaster recovery, server management, Microsoft Active Directory, and virtualization.
- Experience working in a life sciences (pharmaceutical or biotech) manufacturing plant, plus detailed knowledge of cGxP and CSV (including updated regulatory guidelines, like Data Integrity).
- Experience implementing and managing applications commonly used in GxP manufacturing plants like Automation Systems (e.g., Delta V, PI), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Manufacturing Execution systems (MES).
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including ability to fluidly and effectively communicate IT concepts to non-IT people and business concepts to IT people.
- Demonstrates technical expertise and awareness of key industry suppliers and trends across manufacturing and quality systems, process data analytics, and IT service management.
- Able to bring a diverse group of IT roles and responsibilities together to meet Site and Corporate IT objectives.
- Strong project management, process improvement, change leadership, system development lifecycle, and IT service management skills.
- Ability to work and communicate in a global, culturally diverse, fast-paced team environment. Ability to adapt to changing business needs and influence a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Strong Leader
- Thrives in a fast growth, dynamic environment
- Adaptable and flexible
- Chases opportunities for the organization through technology and leadership
- Passionate about technology as an enabler