Experienced Epidemiologist, home-based anywhere in Europe!
Company: Planet Pharma Staffing Limited
Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive package
A world-leading CRO is looking to expand their London Epidemiology team, so feel free to get in touch for more information!
We currently have a vacancy for an Epidemiologist in a CRO-Giant! This is a permanent position, to be home-based anywhere in Europe. Applicants must speak fluent English!
- Serving as an expert and scientific resource to study teams and senior management
- Providing feasibility analysis to determine whether a study of the client's issue/problem is feasible. If feasible, proposes the study design, develops the proposal and budget, and as required acts as consultant to or provides project management for the implementation and conduct of the study, including protocol writing and authorship of publications.
- Working hand in hand with Management, Business Development, and operations personnel to develop and win global business opportunities.
- Working to develop collegial relationships with sponsors, thought-leaders, and clinical investigators.
- Providing input on the scientific aspects of projects and authorship of publications as well as scientific training of associates and project related safety monitoring and signal detection.
- Leading, coordinating, and providing technical expertise for the design, implementation, analysis and interpretation of epidemiologic studies
- Developing protocols in adherence to guidance requirements
- Conducting systematic literature searches including writing critical review summary, reference management
- Preparing scientific abstracts, presentations, and manuscripts
- Facilitating scientific advisory committee meetings
- Creating standard operating procedures and work instructions for epidemiologic processes
- Supporting departmental and/or company initiatives with scientific objectives
- Providing epidemiologic consultation, business development and thought leadership to internal and external customers
- Knowledge of database analysis techniques and familiarity with data resources as well as new/emerging methodologies
- Minimally, MS in Epidemiology, prefer PhD in Epidemiology
- 3-5 years’ Pharmaceutical/CRO experience
- Expertise in observational research methods and real world evidence generation
- Specialized in epidemiology
- Health economics and/or health outcomes advantageous but not required
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Record of peer-reviewed research publications
If this sounds like the role you've been waiting for, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me using the details below:
Direct: +44 (0) 203 868 1001
Key words: epidemiology, epidemiologist, pharma, pharmaceutical, CRO, data, protocol, masters, study, population, clinical, trial, phases, project management