Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
The Proposal Manager will write compelling proposals, which will include drafting and strategically evaluating proposal budgets. This is great role within a busy and dynamic team.
There are pivotal moments in every career: Sharing new treatments. Improving processes. Delivering life-saving advances. The people who succeed are the ones who make the journey go further and faster every time. What if you had a partner to support you as you reach the next level in your professional path? A partner who believes a collaborative environment is key to achieving your goals? A partner who is dedicated to your health and wellness so you can help make a difference in the lives of millions worldwide?
That’s PAREXEL. We’re a diverse team of professionals focused on one goal: getting treatments into the hands of those who need them most. Working together, the results we bring to our clients and the opportunities we bring to our team get better with every step.
How can we help you on your journey? Find your path, and learn more on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Glassdoor.
~~The Proposal Manager will write compelling proposals, which will include drafting and strategically evaluating proposal budgets. This is great role within a busy and dynamic team,
This role can be either office based in our state of the art Dublin office or home-based in Ireland.
- Overall management and accountability for the entire proposal process, including coordination of all key operational areas, preparation, review, and strategic development. Ensure smooth transition of awarded proposals to the Contracts Team, which may include first-run revisions/negotiations to text and budgets for newly awarded projects.
- Work closely with Directors of Clinical Strategy and Business Development to perform appropriate client / indication / therapeutic area research to support proposal development
- Contact clients as needed to discuss timelines, questions, expectations, deliverables, etc.
- Write and create client specific proposal text and budgets, to accurately reflect strategy discussions, meet PAREXEL and client needs / expectations, and assure accuracy and appropriateness of text and attachments
- Provide quality client deliverable to strict deadlines
- Participate in client calls related to Requests for Proposals, budget discussions, Requests for Information, etc.
- Participate in proposal defense meetings with clients
- Provide QC peer review of proposals prior to final client deadline
- Participate in the development and testing of tools, procedures, and processes
- Ability to:
* Lead internal strategy meetings
* Delegate work within Business and Project Support
- Confident to deal with all internal and external staff levels
- Negotiation skills
- Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Databases)
- Bachelors Degree in Life Science, Business or equivalent. MBA preferred or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English, oral and written
Minimum Work Experience
- Previous proposal management experience in proposal development in a CRO environment preferred but not essential.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and full training within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including 24 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, private medical insurance and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
101-105 Oxford Road
|Tel:||+44 1895 238000|
|Fax:||+44 1895 238494|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.