Location: Maidenhead, UK
Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
COVANCE UK – is looking to hire a Site Contracts Assistant to be based in Maidenhead office. Apply today at http://careers.covance.com/job-postings/64339BR/asst-gss
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our GSS (Global Site Services) team and are currently seeking to hire a Site Contracts Assistant to help support the team with contract administration. This is a permanent, full time position, based in Maidenhead Office, UK.
About the Job
As member of the Site Contracts Group ( EMEA) you will be part of an enthusiastic, international and dynamic team, involved in the legal support for the conduct of clinical trials. Your main responsabilities will be:
- Obtain signatures on site contracts in accordance with defined processes and timelines
- Liaise with relevant Sponsor and Covance teams to ensure appropriate site and Sponsor signatures are obtained
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of all current client contract signature processes
- Provide accurate tracking and progress of site contracts in accordance with management instructions
- Assist with the distribution and tracking of review requests, where applicable
- Support the management and the team as needed ( meeting organisation, slides preparation etc...)
To be successful in this position, you will need to possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
The candidate should have:
- excellent communication skills,
- ability to prioritise,
- working knowledge of Microsoft office,
- detail orientation,
- fluent English written and spoken,
- administrative experience preferred especially within an office setting,
- experience in CRO would be an advantage.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.