Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
At least 3 years of impendent work on the similar position in study start up and/or clinical research is required. Apply today at http://jobsearch.covance.com/jobs/1343285-GSS-Spec-II.aspx
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We have an exciting opportunity available to join our CoSourse team!
We are currently recruiting GSS Specialist II in Prague
As GSS Specialist II you will be responsible for RA and EC submissions and project maintanance including the financial aspects on country level.
About your role:
- Delivery of the Global Site Services (GSS) component of assigned studies within a country or globally. Including accountability for delivery to time, cost and quality for assigned activities
- Primary contact with investigative sites during site start-up activities
- Responsible for working with investigative sites to collect the required investigator and regulatory documents for a study and ensuring that the documents meet the specifications required by local regulations, EU Clinical Trial Directive, ICH-GCP, FDA regulations (for IND studies) and/or the study sponsor
- Responsible for maintenance of site address and personnel information in the study database as well as maintenance of regulatory documents throughout the duration of the clinical trial
- Work with staff in Operational Strategy & Planning, Business Development and Operations, to provide feasibility data and other relevant data critical to the ability of the organization to develop evidence-based plans for the successful implementation and conduct of global clinical trials
- Where applicable, provide logistical support of clinical trial supply coordination
- University/College degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriate accredited institution (e.g.nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- At least 3 years of inpendent work on the similar position in study start up and/or clinical research.
- Experience with RA and EC submission and communication with authorities min 3 years
- Working knowledge of ICH, FDA, IRB/IEC and other applicable regulations/ guidelines; familiarity with investigator start-up documents; previous interaction with operational project teams and investigative sites
- Strong networking abilities and an ability/willingness to work with internal and external stakeholders across the globe
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication / writing skills
- Strong computer skills with an ability to access and leverage technology alternatives
- Abilities to review/analyze relevant data so as to assist in building evidence-based clinical trial strategies
- Self-motivation with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Works well independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail and process oriented
- Positive attitude and approach
- Multi-tasking capability
- Ability to work independently
University degree preferered or certification in life science. At least of 3 years of independent work on the similar or lower position in study start up and or clinical research.
Experience At least 3 years in the position or similar
EEO Employer Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Prague, Czech Republic
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.