Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Project Coordinator - PMO Support – Contract - Prague, Czech RepublicJob Title: Project CoordinatorType: Contract, full-time, on-siteDuration: 3 Months (extensions likely)Location: Prague, Czech RepublicStart: ASAPRate: 160€ per day A global organization is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis to be responsible with the administration work for project closure, invoicing and finance. ...
Project Coordinator - PMO Support – Contract - Prague, Czech Republic
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Type: Contract, full-time, on-site
Duration: 3 Months (extensions likely)
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Rate: 160€ per day
A global organization is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis to be responsible with the administration work for project closure, invoicing and finance.
• Responsible to coordinate and provide support in Programs/Projects setup and maintenance throughout its lifecycle in MS Project Server.
• Proceed and support of planning and projects approval process (FIRAs,..)
• Processing vendors related documentation (TO’s, PO’s)
• Managing resource allocation and resource plans.
• Production of project reports and metrics.
• Support monthly reporting cadence.
• Support Program and Project managers in day-to-day PM operations and logistics (Accruals, Creation of Amortization/ Restatement Schedules, Depreciation,..)
• Document meeting minutes and meeting outcomes.
• Maintain documentation according to SDLC standards
• Similar experience within pharmaceutical industry.
• Fluent English; both written and verbal.
** Only candidates with valid work permits and/or Czech/EU nationalities would be considered. No sponsorship is available.
For more information or to apply; please call Burhan on +44(0)20 7255 66 55 or send your CV to Burhan.Kaynak@secrecruitment.com
Even if you are not sure about your suitability for this position but you are looking for a change in your career path, please feel free to contact me for a friendly chat to explore any options that may be open to you.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.