Senior Global Medical Advisor
The primary purpose of the role is to provide strategic global medical support and leadership and act as a global medical expert for designated company products; both marketed and in the pre-launch phase.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Providing global medical support for brand plan development and execution for designated products, (acting generally on behalf of all company legal entities as required). See specific tasks below.
- Planning, review and support for Phase IV studies including health economic and real world data programmes.
- Review of IIS proposals including liaison with business partners on study review.
- Liaison with PV Physicians to ensure safety reporting requirements from company-supported IIS, Non Interventional and market research studies are met.
- Support due diligence activities with business development, if required.
- Oversee named patient supply, if needed
- Provide cover for other medical staff, as required from time to time, subject to appropriate qualification, experience and training.
- Final signatory for UK and European codes of practice.
- Global Brand Manager(s)
- Market Access staff
- Affiliate Medical Affairs teams
- Global Pharmacovigilance
- Clinical Development
- Central Medical Affairs / Medical Information
- Medical Writing
- Business Development where designated products involve partner companies
- External Partner Companies
- Regulatory Affairs
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Behaviours and Skills
- Possesses the emotional intelligence and diplomacy to operate effectively at senior levels across the business.
- Organised approach to work and able to prioritise work effectively.
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a matrix structure.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Effective member of teams, and also able to work well independently.
- Ability to rapidly assess information and reach conclusions or formulate further questions to ask.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and influencing skills .
- High quality written outputs such as letters, reports etc.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Primary medical qualification and in possession of GMC UK registration or licence to practice in an EU country.
- Extensive relevant experience, ideally in an Affiliate Medical Affairs role. Prior experience of collaboration with commercial staff, copy approval responsibility, management of product labelling & medical support in the preparation of regulatory submissions.
- Knowledge of regulations as applicable to the provision of medical information to healthcare professionals and members of the public.
- Code of Practice Final Signatory
- Working knowledge of applicable regulations, Codes of Practice, GVP, GCP, as applicable to the role.
If this is oppertunity is something you would like to discuss further please either send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org ot alternativly call me on +44 (0) 1142945005