Location: Lucerne, Switzerland
Reference: PB - SMW21/11
Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Benefits: full and comprehensive benefits package
Ideal for: English Native speaker with a PhD and 3+ years’ med comms agency experience. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Medical Writer to join this Medical Writing and Communications agency based in Switzerland.
This Swiss agency provides a complete range of contemporary medical writing, strategic business and marketing services and event management for the pharmaceutical industry. They are committed to meeting the tactical and strategic goals of their clients by crafting high-quality, cost-effective solutions. Scientific excellence, professionalism and creativity allow their employees to anticipate and exceed the clients’ expectations.
· Writing, editing and proofreading of scientific documents, such as abstracts, publications, medical education materials and clinical trial documents
· Developing and editing medical communication tools, including slide presentations, webcasts, digital and printed media
· Providing scientific and logistical support for symposia and advisory board meetings, including development of agenda and meeting content, organisation and coordination of printed materials, contact with speakers and on-site attendance
· Coordinating and managing deadlines and capacities for multiple projects in a variety of therapeutic areas with multifunctional project teams with multifunctional project teams
· Providing guidance to other team members and facilitating process improvements
· Generating and fostering organic growth with existing clients
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in medical writing in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally within a medical communications agency
· Confident, proactive and client-oriented team player with a flexible approach to meeting challenging targets under changing requirements
· University degree and higher education (PhD/MD) in medicine, natural or health sciences, or pharmacy
· Proven ability to work independently within a matrix environment, able to work under time pressure, with strong problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
· Excellent command of English, both written and spoken, additional languages are a plus
· Willing to travel to client meetings and congresses
Please contact Paul Banks on 02030 195993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential!
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Media Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
High Science, Medical Education, Med Ed, global, networked, publications, meetings, slide decks, presentations, advisory boards, symposia, collaborative, UK, United Kingdom, London.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.