Vice President Regulatory & Quality Assurance
Company: EPM Scientific
Closing Date: 05 Dec 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
Benefits: Bonus + Excellent Health Benefits
Vice President Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance needed for one of the top Medical Devices Company GloballyRegulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance | Vice PresidentBoston,...
Vice President Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance needed for one of the top Medical Devices Company Globally
The Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance will have the following responsibilities:
- Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance | Vice President
- Boston, Massachusetts
- $250,000-$300,000 + Bonus + Excellent Health Benefits
This rapidly expanding company is looking for top performers to join their team. This company has received recognition for their overall success and is now seeking a Vice President to help improve, expand, and lead the department. As the VP of RA/QA, you will get the opportunity to build your own team and implement new strategies and ideas going forward. This is a very exciting time to get in with the company, as there are many growth plans for the new coming year.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Serve as the key member of the Senior Management Team
- Build and mentor the Regulatory and Quality Organization, ensuring that the appropriate levels of accountability for decision making is communicated cross functionally within the organization.
- Build regulatory strategy and roadmap with corporate objectives
- Provide Counsel, training and interpretation of FDA to all company personnel
- Responsible for company’s Quality Compliance to ensure compliance with regulatory standards worldwide.
- Develop and execute quality design and quality assurance strategy for new product development.
- MD/PhD/MS in life sciences or engineering
- 10+ years of regulatory and quality experience in a life sciences driven company
- Experience in strategic planning and collaboration with executive and key operational groups
- Ability to hire, develop and manage a high performance team
- Ability to take charge and have strong result orientation
- Ability to lead, influence, and work within cross functional team environments
If interested, please apply below