Company: DOCS Global
Location: Marlow,United Kingdom
Reference: Ref AS-019736
Closing Date: 22 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Why Join DOCS? If you are an experienced clinical data management professional looking for an opportunity this would be a compelling role for you. To express your interest please send your CV today to find out more details to Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65. *Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
Utilise extensive clinical data management experience in study start-up, conduct, and closeout to manage and participate in various projects within the global development process. Maintain project timelines and oversight of assigned tasks.
• Accountable for delivering quality data visa project/study level oversight
• Oversight of lead data managers working on studies within a product to successfully meet all deliverables, on time, and to a high standard of quality.
• Ensure that Global Study Operations – Data Management (GSO-DM : global study operations -data management) procedures and processes are adhered to and meet business requirements.
• Lead GSO-DM activities for the assigned product team.
• Communication within the assigned product teams globally and cross-functionally.
• Review of all study related documents within a project area, ensuring consistency and accuracy of content.
• GSO-DM representation on assigned project teams e.g. Global Clinical Study Team.
• Support filing activities.
• Promote and be an advocate of GSO-DM
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in life science, computer science, business administration or related discipline
• Broad data management work experience gained within Pharmaceutical, CRO or Biotech
• Direct oversight experience required with strong knowledge of data management study start-up, maintenance and closeout
• Experience in data management processes and clinical trial databases and applications as well as systems development lifecycle
• Experience in oversight of outside vendors (CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.)
• Full-time availability
• Current and valid UK working eligibility
• Competitive salary + car allowance + bonus and benefits
• Office based – Marlow (Buckinghamshire)
• A fixed-term 12-month contract as a DOCS employee seconded to our client. The contract could be extended at the client’s request.
Data management / clinical data manager / data manager / oversight / Leadership / Strong Written and Oral Communication / Strategic Thinking / Relationship Management / Project Management / Problem Solving / Teamwork / Flexibility
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.