Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Location: Prague 4,Czech Republic
Reference: Ref AS-018181
Closing Date: 07 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
DOCS has partnered with a highly prestigious organization with one of the most robust pipeline within the industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced clinical research professional that is ready to take on a new challenge and further develop their career!
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
- Collect and communicate medical insights
- Scientific exchange with Thought Leaders
- Provide medical services to external customers
- Medical support for internal stakeholders
- Provide clinical trial support locally and regionally
- Participate actively in providing input to trials and surveys on study feasibility and site suitability, based on knowledge of the field and through direct contacts with potential investigators
- Participate actively in regional clinical operations and events, investigators meetings and internal and external trainings
- Superior knowledge in oncology
- Knowledge of clinical trial process and operations
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, legal and ethical regulations
- Excellent English language skills, spoken and written
- Medical doctor (physician), PharmD or PhD, with experience in Oncology or with a broad medical background or Science graduate with substantial and relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Significant experience of working in clinical operations
- Significant experience of working in pharmaceutical medical and clinical affairs
- Translating scientific or clinical data into compelling messages to help physicians best serve their patients
- Effectively communicating and presenting scientific and/or clinical data to research or healthcare professionals
- base salary, company car, cafeteria, meal vouchers, life insurance, flexible working hours, cafeteria
For an immediate consideration please send your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +420 733 532 525
This is an excellent opportunity that should not be missed, don’t miss out and apply today!
DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider of global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997 we are driven by our core values that guide our culture and support our goal to become a Trusted Partner. Our five core values are: Our People, Excellence, Accountability, and Integrity.
Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, , Permanent, Senior, Career, Therapeutic Areas, Indication, Oncology, Immunology
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.