Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 13 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: BONUS BENEFITS RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
CMC TECHNICAL SECTION AUTHOR (R&D Background) *** SPAIN *** (Permanent role)? Multiple locations available (Barcelona or Madrid)? Only profiles having experience at authoring CMC SectionsCurrently being working with a leading biopharmaceutical company experiencing strong growth and advancing a promising pipeline to the market in anti-tumour drugs, I am looking for an experienced SPANISH SPEAKING R&D professional with Technical Writing experience in CMC Sections to join their teams in Madrid ...
CMC TECHNICAL SECTION AUTHOR (R&D Background) *** SPAIN *** (Permanent role)
? Multiple locations available (Barcelona or Madrid)
? Only profiles having experience at authoring CMC Sections
Currently being working with a leading biopharmaceutical company experiencing strong growth and advancing a promising pipeline to the market in anti-tumour drugs, I am looking for an experienced SPANISH SPEAKING R&D professional with Technical Writing experience in CMC Sections to join their teams in Madrid or Barcelona.
My client is indeed looking forward to recruit talented R&D professional having a solid track records at authoring successfully CMC sections within biologics or small molecules industrial developments & who would be keen on growing with a leading & innovative organization on the long run under the R&D Director orientation.
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS:
Under the orientation of the R&D Director & in close collaboration with the executive management you will be responsible for the following activities so as to ensure go to market of the pipeline by:
• Drafting of the CMC sections of the regulatory documents for the initiation of clinical trials or for marketing authorisation applications, as well as substantial amendments, variations, and regular updates,
• Writing the CMC sections of CTAs, IMPDs, INDs & managing CMC responses to regulatory agencies,
• Liaising with partners and/or CROs for the CMC-related parts of the submission dossiers to different countries,
• Assessing the internal information against applicable regulation or guidelines, as well as elaborating gap analyses focussed to the proposal of new or additional studies to give support to the applications,
• Monitoring the internal documentation contingent to on-going development projects,
• Representing your department for the assessment of solutions for corporate knowledge management.
? Spanish: proficient
? English: proficient
NB: SPANISH proficiency is a mandatory requirement as you will receive technical documentation in Spanish & write in English.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE:
If you would like to keep developing by joining global leading biopharmaceutical company in Spain whether in Madrid or Barcelona, be in touch urgently at email@example.com with an updated copy of your CV for a confidential discussion of your expectations & full job descriptions and companies overviews.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
In addition to several opportunities for further learning & development within a growing global company, the successful candidates will enjoy industry leading remuneration & benefit package composed of an uncapped basic salary (depending on backgrounds & locations) + bonus + benefits & full relocation assistance.
(Bio)Pharmaceutical R&D Recruitment Specialist
Tel: +44 (0)20 7255 6665
Fax: +44 (0)20 7255 6656
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.