Location: North London
Closing Date: 14 Mar 17
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Car, Bonus
Key Account Manager opportunity – medium-sized, specialist pharmaceutical company – North London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Star’s recruiting for exceptional key account management opportunities, ideal for candidates who are motivated by the prospect of working directly with customers and developing their career in a supportive, effective company culture. ...
Key Account Manager opportunity – medium-sized, specialist pharmaceutical company – North London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex,
Star’s recruiting for exceptional key account management opportunities, ideal for candidates who are motivated by the prospect of working directly with customers and developing their career in a supportive, effective company culture.
Our client specialises in mental health and is determined to become the foremost European provider of specialty products in targeted, under-served therapeutic categories. These roles provide the opportunity to practice true key account management with the whole NHS matrix in a specialist therapy area. You’ll work autonomously and will have access to learning and development initiatives from excellent first-line managers.
The Key Account Manger’s key responsibilities will include:
* Identifying and developing good relationships with customers and local key opinion leaders
* Sourcing new opportunities by analysing account needs and advocating business opportunities
* Gaining formulary inclusions and ensuring positive guidance through stakeholder endorsement
* Maximising sales and increasing market share
* Developing, implementing and reviewing key account plans to drive good return on investment
* Maintaining and developing therapy area, brand and competitor knowledge
* Demonstrating effective teamwork
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Motivated by the desire to make a real difference
* A sound worth ethic and positive attitude
* Mental health experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills, essential to building long-term relationships and influencing NHS personnel at the highest level to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
* Demonstrable selling skills and experience in Primary and/or Secondary Care, or related industries such as media sales, tele-sales, FMCG etc.
* Able to provide evidence of gaining formularies
* Comprehensive understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and communication skills
* A confident team-worker
* The ABPI qualification
Apply for these exceptional Key Account Manager opportunities via this website or call john Turnbull on 07590182753
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.