Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 14 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Here at inVentiv Health Clinical we are currently recruiting for a Site Management Specialist (CTA/Clinical Trial Associate) to be office based within our client, a global pharmaceutical company. As a Site Management Specialist, you will provide a central, key support function to Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates focusing on Oncology clinical trials.
This opportunity would suit an experience clinical trials administrator who is looking to work in a support function for complex oncology trials and work within a busy vibrant team.
- Supports Clinical Project Teams to ensure good quality output for in-house clinical functions.
- Works closely with In-House Set Up Team and Project Manages to improve rapid study start up and reduce study start up timelines.
- Advises clinical project teams and CPO department with regards to new processes and procedure with regards to R&D processes and informs Project Managers and field based CRA’s on submission timelines
- Collates, prepares, completes and submits SSI applications to R&D for quick set up to the earliest possible review meetings. Completion of REC & R&D applications for submissions during trial set up and ongoing maintenance of assigned studies.
- Proactively assists Project Managers in running of clinical studies and supports field based CRA teams to maximise study performance.
- Central point of contact for study related issues across medical and other departments within UK CPO.
- Ensures all Safety Information for specified trials are distributed to investigational sites according to SOPs and NIPs and prevailing law.
- Performs site visits when requested to assist with monitoring activities in the field, unblinded monitoring and drug accountability to improve productivity within the department.
- Is responsible for ensuring that Investigator payments are made on time and are accurately processed and has an excellent knowledge of finance systems.
- Assists Clinical Project Managers in the organisation of investigator meetings when necessary.
Desired experience as a CTA within the Pharmaceutical Industry / CRO environment with a good knowledge of Clinical Research processes including ICH GCP is essential. You should have excellent communication skills, ability to multi task and be PC Literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Lotus Notes).
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 25 days annual leave, car/car allowance, sick pay, contributory pension, private healthcare, dental plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, business travel insurance and personal accident policy management support / career counseling and bonuses!
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the UK then please apply below.
Please be aware that due to the level of applications we may not be able to respond to every application, unless successful.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies, offering therapeutically specialized capabilities for Phase I-IV clinical development, bioanalytical services, and strategic resourcing from a single clinical professional to an entire functional team. With 7,000 passionate employees in more than 36 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.