Company: CK Clinical
Location: West Yorkshire
Closing Date: 20 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Specialist to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in West Yorkshire on...
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Specialist to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in West Yorkshire on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assist in the preparation and submission of global regulatory documents.
- Provide guidance with product development teams in strategic planning, pre-marketing, and related submissions.
- Lead the submission of licenses and authorisations for the maintenance of existing products, international registrations, and dossiers.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Developing and approving labelling material as necessary.
- Providing regulatory support for internal teams when required.
- Providing technical expertise as within regulatory affairs.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Regulatory knowledge and experience of medical devices, in particular Class II and III for the EU and US
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a medical device company who are a global leader in their market.
Benefits include a competitive hourly rate.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37561 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.