Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 07 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
inVentiv Health – Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial RealityJob Title:12348 Operations Manager, HungaryMain Responsibilities: * Manage a small single-or cross-functional partnership * Work with management to lead the partnership, including project management and delivery, resource forecasts and allocation, financial performance, quality, communication, and risk management * Ensure partnership contracts are understood and adhered to * Support the development and maintenance of partn ...
inVentiv Health – Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality
12348 Operations Manager, Hungary
* Manage a small single-or cross-functional partnership
* Work with management to lead the partnership, including project management and delivery, resource forecasts and allocation, financial performance, quality, communication, and risk management
* Ensure partnership contracts are understood and adhered to
* Support the development and maintenance of partnership documents, which outline the processes to be followed in support of the partnership and contracts
* Serve as main point of contact for operational management of the partnership, including issue escalation
* Participate in governance committees, as necessary
* Work with management to monitor financial performance, identify issues, and develop solutions
* Assess resource requirements/utilizations/FTEs on a continual basis, working with management to address issues as necessary
* Monitor deliverables to ensure compliance with established quality performance metrics, benchmarks and timelines
* Provide regular updates on partnership performance, including current risks/challenges, and ensure appropriate escalation of issues to senior management
* Ensure project team members receive appropriate training and tools and are complying with appropriate (inVentiv Health Clinical or Sponsor) SOPs
* Work with inVentiv Health Clinical and Sponsor IT representatives to ensure appropriate system access is established, when applicable
* Oversee development of direct reports, i.e., performance evaluations, training needs, development plans, mentoring, and coaching
* Ensure succession planning and development of associates to support growth of personnel and organization
* Support management and Business Development efforts, as required
* Support development of the Strategic Resourcing strategic plan
* Participate in corporate or department process initiatives
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in discipline relevant to clinical trials required. Advanced degree in relevant area preferred
* Five years clinical research experience (as demonstrated by previous work history) in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Device/CRO industry (equivalent combination of education and experience would be considered and may apply)
* Three years operational experience in at least one of the functional services being provided
* Two years experience in a management or leadership role or in project management
* Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
* An understanding of the financial aspects of a partnership and familiarity with the use of financial tracking tools
* Proficient in MS Office and project management tools (i.e. SharePoint).
* Ability to travel, as necessary
In return we will offer:
* Competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits
* Commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization
* Opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
Location: Hungary, home or office based.
We look forward to receiving your application.
inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies. With 6,500 passionate employees supporting clients in more than 70 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world.
Like you, we are committed to enriching the lives of patients, families, and communities by helping to expedite the quality delivery of our clients’ therapies to market.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.