Closing Date: 22 Dec 16
Type: Part Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Medical Writer with a leading Medical Education Agency based in London!
This agency is based in London and is part of a wider healthcare network having that truly integrated offering. They pride themselves as having a 95% high satisfaction rate from their staff within 2015 and their current staff are 100% confident in their long term goals. They have a great training approach, being very open and honest from day one.
They currently work with the top pharma companies in the industry having great long standing and developing relationships and as a result they are consistently winning new clients. As their business develops, there is an increasing digital focus having a truly integrated approach to their work. In their current relationships and accounts they are working on therapy areas such as HIV, Humira, Dermatology, Rare Diseases along with developing their business in other areas.
** Competitive Package**
- Develop and deliver high quality, scientifically accurate content.
- Write and manage materials across a variety of communication activities.
- Work on projects across a variety of therapeutic areas
- Competencies – solutions driven, tolerant, creative outlook, commercially focused, detail orientated and organized, efficient, service orientated.
- Mentor junior medical writers.
- Degree or higher in Biomedical Science
- 3 – 4 + years experience as a Medical Writer in a healthcare agency
- Solid understanding of process of drug development, regulations in the US/EU and brand/market knowledge.
- High quality scientific writing, supported by a solid portfolio
- Attention to detail, good grammar and syntax
Berks, Bucks, Hants, Herts, Surrey, Central London, Greater London, West London
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Akina Taniguchi on 02030195974, alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies
Key Words: Associate Medical Writer, Junior Medical Writer, Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer, Medical Communications, Healthcare Communications, Medical Education, Central London, West London, Greater London.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.