Location: North West England
Closing Date: 20 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Clinical Network Representative – North West Star’s recruiting for a motivated Clinical Network Representative in the Merseyside area to work as part of a winning team covering HCPs & healthcare organisations with a complete range of infant nutrition products under a global, leading brand. ...
Clinical Network Representative – North West
Star’s recruiting for a motivated Clinical Network Representative in the Merseyside area to work as part of a winning team covering HCPs & healthcare organisations with a complete range of infant nutrition products under a global, leading brand. As Clinical Network Representative, you will be field based, taking Key Account Management responsibility for the development of key commercial relationships within Local Health Economies
You’ll provide accurate and scientific information about company products and services to HCP/Stakeholders; you’ll cover fact based features, benefits and appropriate use within WHO code and local country code.
Our client has a friendly and supportive team, and a line manager who understands that you may need support in making this move. They offer solid training, and a coaching and mentoring environment. The company has a strong benefits package which includes a company car, private medical cover, pension, and 25 days holiday. This role could be the start of a really exciting new career for you.
The Clinical Network Representative’s key responsibilities include:
* Accountable for achieving account specific communication and coverage objectives as agreed with the line manager at the beginning of the year
* Developing and delivering high quality business and account plans against key accounts that match customer needs to company business objectives
* Being aware of usage rates of company products within each hospital and local area in order to manage local territory
* Developing long-term mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders and opinion leaders
* Delivering educational meetings to influence and facilitate communication to HCPs in association with Regional Meetings Executive role and local plans
Applicants will have/be:
* Relevant degree in Nutrition/Dietetics/Life Sciences
* Sales/Account Management experience
* Understanding of Infant Nutrition – Experience in detailing Nutrition/Pharmaceutical Products
* Effective working knowledge of primary and secondary care NHS structures, policies and relevant customer types
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Clean Driving License
* Relevant degree qualification in Nutrition, Dietetics or Life sciences
* Experience in detailing nutrition/ pharmaceutical products
* Effective selling skills
* Good working knowledge of primary and secondary care NHS structures, policies and relevant customer types
Apply for this Clinical Network Representative opportunity via this website or contact Lauren on 0161 914 8479!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.