Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 06 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
INTERNATIONAL CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER – Midsized CROMy client is a global CRO prepared to increase headcount substantially this year to accommodate for a steady flow of repeat business. They require an experienced and driven clinical project manager who has proven full-service experience in a CRO. ...
INTERNATIONAL CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER – Midsized CRO
My client is a global CRO prepared to increase headcount substantially this year to accommodate for a steady flow of repeat business. They require an experienced and driven clinical project manager who has proven full-service experience in a CRO. As the Senior Clinical Project Manager, you will:
- Work independently to oversee assigned clinical trials across a variety of therapy areas
according to SOPs, ICH - GCP and local regulations within time and budget deliverables
- Scope, initiate and manage global Phase II-IV clinical projects
- Lead and mentor junior project management staff
- Be key point of contact for sponsor communications, ensuring continuous client satisfaction
- Develop and lead bid defence teams and contribute to business development strategy
- Select and manage third party vendors
- Manage departments cross functionally to ensure that all project deliverables are met
- Contribute to the development of Project Management group within company strategy guidelines
• A BSc or BA degree in a biomedical or related life science
• Excellent understanding of the principles of project management
• Good clinical knowledge with an understanding of medical terminology
• Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent oral and written communication and co-ordination skills with proven ability to chair international meetings
• Experience working in an international team environment under time and resource pressures.
• Understanding of cultural aspects relevant to working in an international environment
• Ability to lead a global project team
• Direct experience in managing international or large studies
• National multi-centre studies, demonstrated understanding of general project management
• Generous salary
• Car Allowance
• Full benefits package
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING:
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Sophie Ahern on +44 (0)20 3189 2297, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Sophie is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career
Clinical Project manager / Clinical Study Manager / Clinical Trial Manager / Senior Project Manager / Associate Project Director / Project Director / Homebased / UK / England / Surrey / Southeast England / CRO / International / Phase I / Phase II / Phase III / Phase IV / Oncology / Cardiovascular / Respiratory / Europe
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.