Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Benefits: Bonus + car allowance
A Global Pharmaceutical company has a requirement for a; HTA ManagersPermanent, full time, office based in an easily commutable distance from LondonSalary: 60-75 KGBP + bonus + benefitsScope: UK + IR Line management; NoTo have a CONFIDENTIAL conversation about this job and your professional aspirations please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and best availability for a discussion.
A Global Pharmaceutical company has a requirement for a;
Permanent, full time, office based in an easily commutable distance from London
Salary: 60-75 KGBP + bonus + benefits
Scope: UK + IR
Line management; No
As the HTA manager within this leading pharmaceutical company you will be part of the HEOR & Market Access team working on leading your HTA submissions for NICE, SMC, AWMSG and NCPE. The company has currently a huge pipeline (roughly 50 products) therefore they are growing the team and trying to hire two HEOR professional with strong experience in at least two of the 4 Health Technology Assessment bodies concerned.
The role is office based, permanent and offering full opportunity and support for evolution together with a competitive package.
UK & Ireland HEOR & HTA submission leadership
• Working extensively with HTA submissions for NICE, SMC, AWMSG and NCPE and input to health economic sections and budget impact sections
o Manages external vendor partners and partner teams to develop HTA dossiers to support the value proposition and a positive HTA.
o Review the clinical and economic sections of the dossiers submissions
o Respond to queries after HTA submission and communicate with HTA bodies
o Communicate economic assessment results to appropriate internal audiences within the UK & Ireland
• Advising on appropriate data capture for field based, NHS partnership projects with a view to publication
• Liaison with horizon scanning centres in the UK and Ireland
• Collaborate on some projects with colleagues of the global Market Access and HEOR teams with regard to all relevant pharmacoeconomic data needed for assigned projects
• Ensures compliance with SOPs, GCP and ICH, and with legal and ethical standards
• MSc or higher qualification in Health Economics or other relevant field
• Clear understanding of the market place in terms of the pharmaceutical industry but also the geographical health economy
• Good knowledge of NICE, SMC and AWMSG processes and willingness to learn about NCPE processes
• Must have contributed to HTA submissions for at least 2 out of 4 HTA bodies in UK and IR (NICE, SMC, AWMSG, NCPE) within a pharmaceutical company or biotechnology company
• Demonstrable project management experience with ability to lead a HTA submission with very little support from A-Z
• High standard of English written and spoken
To have a CONFIDENTIAL conversation about this job and your professional aspirations please reach out to email@example.com with your contact number and best availability for a discussion.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.