Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
Benefits: 20% bonus, car allowance, stock...
A leading pharmaceutical company has a requirement for;Global Director HEOR/RWEPermanent position, Full timeOffice based in Switzerland (no home base flexibility - non-negotiable) Line management: NoSalary: Approximately 220000CHF subject to experience Additional Package: Annual bonus scheme 20%, car allowance (1100CHF per month) , generous sign-on grant, access to an annual equity programme and additional standard benefits juliette.
A leading pharmaceutical company has a requirement for;
Global Director HEOR/RWE
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in Switzerland (no home base flexibility – non-negotiable)
Line management: No
Portfolio: mainly pipeline
Salary: Approximately 220 000 (CHF) subject to experience
Additional Package: Annual bonus scheme 20%, car allowance (1 100CHF per month) , generous sign-on grant, access to an annual equity programme and additional standard benefits (insurance, pension, lunch allowance)
Reports to: Senior Director
An amazing opportunity for a professional of Health Economics and Outcomes Research has arisen to join a leading pharma in their HQ in Switzerland.
As the Director you will be representing the brand and will develop and implement global outcomes research studies (with the support of external consultant) and will support the Franchise’s senior director in developing the global HEOR strategy for the pipeline and in-line products within the portfolio.
• MSc or Ph.D in a relevant discipline (HEOR preferred, Related field such as Epidemiology or Statistics are also good)
• A very minimum of 6 years of experience in HEOR/RWE within the pharmaceutical industry (Consulting or Pharma or ideally both).
• International experience (Regional or Global) is a must.
• Strong understanding (if not hands on experience) of technical HE&OR methodologies: observational studies (prospective and retrospective), HE modelling, data synthesis and analysis.
• Outstanding communication skills to engage, negotiate and influence stakeholders, external partners, KOL…
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.