Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 09 Apr 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Business Development Director ARE YOU A SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/SALES EXPERT WITH EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY? Founded in just 2013, our client has grown at an alarmingly good rate and is now a global presence across the world.
Business Development Director
ARE YOU A SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/SALES EXPERT WITH EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY?
Founded in just 2013, our client has grown at an alarmingly good rate and is now a global presence across the world. With the idea of supporting bio/pharma/Clinical Research Organisations across the globe in a wide range of areas, the company helps some of the industry"e;s key players achieve their end goals.
Location: West of London with the flexibility to work from home where needed
Salary: Client is in a good financial position and open to negotiations dependant on experience
Travel: 50% estimated
- Increase the client portfolio across Europe with overall responsibility of the region
- Maintain current relationships with customers globally
- Travel across Europe to attend face-to-face meetings with partners/clients
- Provide valuable recommendations
- Strategically build new relationships across the market
- Evaluate systems and analytical tools to maximise efficiency
- Monitor customer service within purchase orders, invoices and overall delivery of goods sent to customers
- Business Development expert
- Knowledge of the clinical trial process is a must
- Exposure to other areas of healthcare outside of clinical
- Goal Orientated characteristics
- Working exposure or good knowledge of healthcare technology solutions
- Ability to be able to build long-lasting relationships
- Excellent presentation skills
We also offer a £250 referral scheme to anybody who can refer a candidate that goes on to be placed - this can simply be by confidentially giving a name!
TAGS; alliance, technology, pharmaceuticals, clinical, clinical trials, healthcare, logistics, business development, bd, sales
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.