Company: Planet Pharma Staffing Limited
Closing Date: 23 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
If this sounds like something you would like to hear more about then please get in touch! ROWENA HORN | Recruitment Team Leader, EMEA T +44 203868 1012 | M +44 7496 277766 | email@example.com
Medical Device Company – Lyon area, France
Our global Medical Device client has 6 immediate needs in the following areas to support a site remediation. Ideal candidate will be located in the Lyon area of France, speak French and have experience working in the Medical Device Industry.
***These are full time consulting roles and expenses will be covered for candidates that are not able to commute daily. Assume 8 hour days (Monday – Friday).
· Cleaning Validation: Medical Device manufacturer in Lyon, France requests the aid a Cleaning Validation Engineer. General understanding of sterility, swabbing and riboflavin coding. Understanding of regulations for difficult to clean areas.
Packaging Validation: Experience in packaging validation of medical device products. General understanding of conveying and printing systems. Etching experience a plus
Post Market Surveillance: Post Market Surveillance specialists needed to process and triage complaints. Full life cycle complaint processing is preferred with experience in MDR reporting.
Overview Quality Systems SME: Candidates should have lead or assisted in the implementation of new quality system elements, with site remediation experience as a strong plus. Experience managing a Medical Device quality team as a manager to director preferred.
Validation Program Development SME: Validation Subject Matter Expert with experience developing packaging, cleaning and computer systems validation programs. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach and will support validation execution in addition to system development. Candidates with remediation experience in a medical device company are preferred, with manager level experience also preferred.
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, or equivalent required.
· Minimum of 4 to10+ years working in medical device industry. Previous experience with FDA remediation a plus!
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Technical expertise with SharePoint, MS Office, and eDMS
· Ability to work independently, take initiative and lead, inspire and motivate a team
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Computer literate (MS Office, MS Project or equivalent)
10 Greycoat Place, London,
|Tel:||+44 203 868 1000|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.