Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 09 Jan 17
Salary (£): On Application
Immediate vacancy for QP with aseptic experience.
This is a four month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Supervision of the quality batch releasers of products manufactured in accordance with EU Directives, manufacturing authorisation and EU GMP;
• Leadership of regulatory and corporate / internal audits;
• Providing leadership and direction with respect to quality system implementation, compliance and product safety;
• Leading and managing the team to achieve the EMEA Compounding objectives;
• Providing regular feedback to each team member with regard to their performance against objectives set;
• Generation and participation in the quality management review;
• Review of quality system inputs;
• Performance and supervision of recall assessment;
• Overview of regulatory / guidance and legislative updates relevant to Baxter;
• Training of quality and manufacturing personnel;
• Risk Management of the quality system and processes.
• QP Qualification or eligibility to register as QP;
• Listed on GMP licence as QP;
• Four years’ experience in an aseptic facility;
• Regulatory audit leadership.
For more information please call Deirdre at +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.