Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
A very innovative and unique CRO that we work very closely with is currently looking for a Contract Statistical Programmer for an initial period of 6 months in a completely home-based role in the European Union.A very attractive pay rate will be offered to the successful candidate, do not hesitate to contact me in order to have a confidential discussion about this.
Contract Length: 6 Months (potential for extension)
Location: Home – Based EU
A very innovative and unique CRO that we work very closely with is currently looking for a Contract Statistical Programmer for an initial period of 6 months in a completely home-based role in the European Union.
A very attractive pay rate will be offered to the successful candidate, do not hesitate to contact me in order to have a confidential discussion about this.
If you are an experienced statistical programmer with a number of years of experience in the pharma industry and are looking to take on a new role in a very dynamic and progressive environment, then this role could be ideal for you.
As a contract statistical programmer you will be involved in data manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trial data, which includes creating analysis files, TLFs, validation, maintenance, of associated tracking and validation documentation, as well as creating and validating of CDISC, SDTM and ADaM.
While a substantial part of your work as a statistical programmer will be hands-on statistical programming, you will also be expected to lead small team projects and provide guidance to study programmers and other team members.
Further Responsibilities May Include:
• Assisting in some of the tasks of the Study Lead Programmer, when necessary
• Interacting and Collaborating with team members from other departments
• Creation of specification documents
• Experience within Phase 1 – 4
Requirements For This Role :
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field
• Excellent SAS skills including manipulation, analysis and reporting skills
• Good knowledge of the clinical trial cycle and experience with manipulation, analysis and reporting of data within a clinical trial context
• Good working knowledge of SDTM and ADaM as well as Define standards and strong ability to implement this standards
• Ability to provide high-quality output within set timelines
• Strong communication skills and confident in leading small teams
• Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to call me, Simon Biergans at any time to discuss this, or any other opportunities in complete confidence
[+44 (0) 207 255 email@example.com].
Please note that unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided. Please only apply if you have an EU passport and/or a valid work permit for Belgium.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.