Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Salary (£): 0 - 20,000
A global pharmaceutical company is looking to bring on an experienced Quality Specialist with good experience within Drug Safety to join their team on an initial 12 month contract. The right candidate would have previous experience within Quality assurance and ideally come from a drug safety background or hold good experience/knowledge within drug safety.
Job title - Quality Specialist (PV)
Location - Hertfordshire
Contract - 12 months
A global pharmaceutical company is looking to bring on an experienced Quality Specialist with good experience within Drug Safety to join their team on an initial 12 month contract. The right candidate would have previous experience within Quality assurance and ideally come from a drug safety background or hold good experience/knowledge within drug safety. This position hosts a very competitive hourly rate and would be working with an industry leading team on an exciting and innovative pipeline of work.
Your Role within the company
• To develop standards, policies and SOPs, from identification of needs, to execution of development and
• Collaborates with a network of subject matter experts (SMEs) within the functional areas supporting policy and SOP development and deployment of outputs and materials
• Contributes to the PDQ Standards & Processes Team to set strategies and achieve the long-term goals & objectives for PDQ QS and PDQ as a whole
• Is knowledgeable of all services and activities provided by PDQ QS, Standards &Processes in order to provide business stakeholders with a comprehensive overview
• Implement the controlled document strategy for PDQ and the supported business partners for all relevant regulatory compliance standards and processes related to clinical development and safety/pharmacovigilance
To be successful in the role you must
• Bachelor degree in a science-related subject or other related field.
• 3-7 years in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably development and working in a GCP regulated area; understanding of global expectations of Health Authorities in the area of Pharma Development.
• Solid knowledge of GCP, PV or regulatory requirements
• Experience in preparation, development, including the writing and administration of GCP standards and processes
• Good organizational, analytical and planning skills is needed to fulfil this role efficiently
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to call me, Alfie Browning at any time to discuss this, or any other opportunities in complete confidence; +44 (0) 207 255 6665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.