Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive Salary
Zone Asset Protection Manager - £Competitive SalaryWe have a brand new and exciting opportunity for two Zone Asset Protection Managers. ...
Zone Asset Protection Manager - £Competitive Salary
We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for two Zone Asset Protection Managers. The post holder must be capable of challenging, influencing, making sound commercial decisions and effectively managing relationships with the Zone and Regional leadership team; whilst demonstrating independence, subject matter expertise and passion that drives effective implementation of the Asset Protection strategy to reduce stock loss and safeguard our team members and customers. The primary role is to promote the ‘Sell More, Lose Less’ concept and strategy by leading the development and implementation of practical and effective solutions on their Zones, through the Zone controller and RM team. This is a UK-nationwide role.
* Lead and drive implementation of the Asset Protection strategy across assigned Zones, by partnering with the Zone leadership teams to implement actions within the framework of the company Asset Protection strategy
* Provide leadership for the Zones on the stock loss and safety aspects of business plans and provide input on relevant issues
* Maximise effective delivery of processes and compliance to company best practice to create stock loss reduction programmes that can be embedded and sustained over time with sensitivity to operational requirements and therefore taking appropriate actions across regions
* Provide expert advice and guidance to stakeholders on opportunities, risks and possible stock loss and safety impacts of decisions and propose solutions to support in line with direction from the Head of Asset Protection and the wider business AP strategy
* Deploy diverse skill sets to bring about change in the culture and behaviour on the Zone in relation to stock loss so that change is embedded and becomes a new way of working rather than enforced
* Responsible for the identification and management of Asset Protection implications of major transformational programmes, working in collaboration with the Zone leadership team to ensure they are appropriately managed and risk minimised
* Drive performance improvement on key Asset Protection metrics including stock loss, cash loss, inventory volumes, process compliance etc in order improve our overall profitability and stock loss reduction profile
* Own and drive the High Shrink Review process on the Zones in line with the business strategy, to drive down stock loss through a structured programme of prioritised store improvement plans, coordinating training and investment where requirements are identified
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
* Extensive previous experience in a field-based Retail Asset Protection leadership role
* Team leadership and management experience (preferably in retail environment)
* Possess the utmost integrity and be able to demonstrate the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
* Have the ability to understand the ‘grey’ and deal with complexity – clarity of thought essential together with sound judgement and the ability to make tough decisions
* Be able to interpret and evaluate data effectively to lead loss reduction programmes efficiently
* Track record of cultivating an assertive but diplomatic approach to getting things done at pace, with tenacity
* Understanding of commercial (FMCG) environment
* Demonstrable ability to become the subject matter expert on the Zone in relation to non-malicious causes of stock loss and to coach the actions needed to minimise them within a retail and DC environment (where relevant)
* Good understanding of the Asset Protection/Loss Prevention arena, understand competitors and have an established network within UK industry and/or their Zone of responsibility
* Demonstrate a strong belief and a clear understanding of the impact of a Sell More, Lose Less approach and specifically the ECR Shrinkage Roadmap model
Key Words: Retail, Zone Asset Protection Manager, Retail Asset Protection, Team Leadership, Team Management, Confidentiality, Complexity, Data Interpretation, Loss Reduction, FMCG, Commercial, Subject Matter Expert, Loss Prevention, Process, Compliance, Strategy
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.