Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Flexible with Benefits
Senior Statistician - OxfordLOCATION: United Kingdom Office Based, OxfordSALARY: Subject to Candidate - Please ask for more informationContact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461A Brand new opportunity to join a CRO with a growing biometrics team and looking to make their mark in a department. A good opportunity for a Statistician with Lead experience to have their own claim in the department during exciting time. This position is permanent.
i-Pharm Consulting are looking for someone talented to become a…
Senior Statistician - Oxford
LOCATION: United Kingdom Office Based, Oxford
SALARY: Subject to Candidate – Please ask for more information
Contact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
A Brand new opportunity to join a CRO with a growing biometrics team and looking to make their mark in a department. A good opportunity for a Statistician with Lead experience to have their own claim in the department during exciting time. This position is permanent.
• Your statistical experience will be used to help consult clients on SAP, Analysis and reporting.
• You’ll have the opportunity to exercise a broad number of methodologies in various therapy areas with clients that they have had repeated success.
• Reviewing the Quality of Data that is being delivered to the client.
• Handing the resources, timelines and advise on budgets as necessary
• To be potentially involved in Bid Defences, and be part of Kick-off meetings
• An opportunity to grow a team of Statisticians and Programmers around yourself.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• BSc AND MSc or Phd in Statistics or a Degree with strong statistical content
• At least 6+ years working in the CRO, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or relevant industry – or relevant experience in Clinical Trials
• Have had experienced leading teams or studies
• Experience in SAS is required for programming.
• Must have the rights to work in the UK.
• Please call J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• If this role is not suitable, J-Ney is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.