Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 04 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Brand Lead Job Summary : Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Brand Lead, Cosentyx, Novartis, England. Job purpose : Accountable for the development and implementation of brand strategy, marketing mix and operational brand plans, to optimise sales, market share and/or revenue growth for a defined brand or portfolio of brands in the short- and long-term. ...
Job Summary :
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Brand Lead, Cosentyx, Novartis, England.
Job purpose :
Accountable for the development and implementation of brand strategy, marketing mix and operational brand plans, to optimise sales, market share and/or revenue growth for a defined brand or portfolio of brands in the short- and long-term. Brand Leads will typically be accountable for marketing activities on ‘strategic’ brands (as defined by the CPO).
Key Responsibilities :
• Owns and leads the brand strategy and planning processes in-line with Global/CPO direction, i.e. Unified Patient Journey (UPJ), Integrated Product Strategy (IPS) and operational brand plan
• Develops the brand vision, strategy, positioning and strategic imperatives to achieve commercial/financial objectives
• Monitors and controls expenditure, in line with agreed budget
• Develops a comprehensive set of sales forecast scenarios and sensitivity analysis
• Creates and leads execution of the national/international key opinion leader (KOL) development programme
• Leverages KOLs to shape and deliver on brand strategy
• Applies principles of evidence based medicine and simple budget impact models to identify market access impacts
• Independently leads market research projects, gaining Global/CPO alignment on market research strategies and plans
• Proactively identifies and manages threats and opportunities using competitive intelligence
• Develops pricing options based on market trends, payor insights and Global/CPO direction
• Prepares product message and communication strategies that address the needs of specific segments and decision makers
• Develops short/long term brand/service strategy across all customer segments
• Leads pre-launch and launch campaigns and evaluates effectiveness/outcomes
• Develops full-scale communication plans across the product life cycle
• Implements marketing tactics and marketing mix, tracking effectiveness through defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Identifies opportunities for Life Cycle Management, e.g. indications, formulations
About Novartis :
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis :
Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
Top UK Employer
Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
• University degree in Science and/or degree in Business Marketing or Clinical Research.
• Professional qualification in marketing desirable (e.g. CIM)
• Fluent in English both wirtten and spoken
• Strategic and operational brand management across multiple therapy areas and/or products, to include exposure across all stages of the product lifecycle (i.e. launch, growth, maturity, decline).
• Experience to include customer facing/sales experience and cross-functional working.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.