Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Location: Midlands / North
Closing Date: 12 May 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Healthcare Partnership Manager - Midlands and North Pay: £65,000 - £75,000 My client - a global biopharmaeutical organisation have an immediate requirement for a Healthcare Partnership Manager
Healthcare Partnership Manager - Midlands and North
Pay: £65,000 - £75,000
My client - a global biopharmaeutical organisation have an immediate requirement for a Healthcare Partnership Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be accountable for identifying and or creating opportunities within the market access strategy for oncology, haematology and I&I. This is a non-promotional role and will include responsiblity for collaborating with sub-national stakeholders to shape their thinking and strategic development.
- Identify and project manage proof of concept partnership opportunities in order to deliver improved access and outcomes for patients and the NHS.
- Benchmark performance across relevant disease pathways including treatment provision and access to innovative medicines.
- Working with AD National Commissioning Lead to engage stakeholders at both a startegic and portfolio level.
- Develop stakeholder maps and create appropriate stakeholder engagement plans across defined geography.
- Represent the organisation at NHS Congresses
- Project and key account management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Relevant therapy area experience
- Current knowledge of NHS strategy, structure and funding pathways
- ABPI Qualification
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.