Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Benefits: Bonus and Benefits
A leading Pharma Company has a requirement forHealth Technology Assessment Manager (UK + IR)Permanent position, Full timeOffice based in LondonSalary: 65-75K Benefits: Car allowance (6.5K per years) + 15% target bonus and competitive benefits package Start Date: Flexible for the right candidateFor more information about the position contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org/+44(0)2072556605 :)
A leading Pharma Company has a requirement for
Health Technology Assessment Manager (UK + IR)
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in London
Benefits: Car allowance (6.5K per years) + 15% target bonus and competitive benefits package
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
A world leading and fast growing Pharma Company is looking for an HTA Manager to strengthen their HTA team anticipating the needs for their huge pipeline.
As a HTA Manager you will be responsible for the development of the HTA strategies to maximise the reimbursement for the Company’s products entering in the market and you will coordinate the successful all the execution of these HTA submissions at the country level for the UK and Ireland (NICE, SMC, AWMSG, NCPE).
• Take responsibility for the strategic planning of HTA submissions
• Maintain a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders to secure stakeholders engagement
• Mentor, coach and motivate colleagues in a cross-cultural environment
• Strive towards successful HTA submissions on country level
• Degree in health economics, health science, social science or related area
• Demonstrable experience of HTA submission including some working within a pharmaceutical (or biotech) company (typically 3-5 years)
• Strong working knowledge of the pharmaceutical market
• Knowledge of the drug development & commercialization process and the UK (and if possible Ireland) reimbursement environment
• Strong project management skills and ability to plan and coordinate a successful HTA submissions
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
If you arrived till this point it means that you are really interested in this position! Starting from this assumption I give you the following tips:
• If you think something like “I am interested, I have the requirements but I want to know more information about the role”, don’t waste any more time! Send me your updated CV at email@example.com and remember to add to the email your contact number and the best availability for a confidential phone conversation!
• If you are not actively seeking or you do not feel totally suitable for these position, may I kindly ask you to forward this advertisement to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.