Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 23 Feb 17
Salary (£): On Application
On behalf of our client, a Dublin based medical device company, I am recruiting for a Head of Quality & Regulatory Affairs.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity. As a member of the senior management team you will be responsible for the following:
• Management of the current Quality System.
• Manage Development QA Systems
• Continuous improvement of the system to meet the evolving expectations of customers, business partners and regulators.
• Preparation for and completion of premarket approval applications (PMA) to the FDA for new products
• Be a key player in the transfer of new products from Development to Manufacturing.
Candidates with the following background and experience are invited to apply:
• Science Degree or equivalent
• Qualification in Quality Assurance is essential.
• More than 8 years’ experience in a quality assurance role in the pharmaceutical, healthcare or medical device/IVD sector and in a FDA regulated environment is essential with no less than 3 years’ experience working in a Senior Management role (director Level)
• Successful preparation for and completion of premarket approval applications (PMA) to the FDA.
• Successful preparation for and completion of an FDA Audit
• Intensive knowledge of quality management systems and current International and European regulations/standards with respect to medical devices.
• Successful implementation of a Quality IT System implementation is essential
For more information and a full Job Spec please call Deirdre at +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.