Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Senior Manager, Health Economics (Modelling)Senior Manager, Health Economics (Modelling) - Contract, Pharma, MiddlesexDuration: 24 monthsRate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for thisLocation: MiddlesexI have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Manager, Health Economics (Modelling) for one of the world's leading pharmaceutical organisation.
Senior Manager, Health Economics (Modelling)
Senior Manager, Health Economics (Modelling) – Contract, Pharma, Middlesex
Duration: 24 months
Rate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
I have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Manager, Health Economics (Modelling) for one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical organisation.
He/she will be responsible of the Economic Modelling Centre of Excellence including early modelling for strategic input to development design, pricing strategy, core models and local model adaptions for Health Technology Assessment (HTA) and price and reimbursement submissions as well as tools supporting field-based key account value communication.
You will be joining a truly successful and reputed team.
- Lead development and updates of core global cost-effectiveness and budget impact models in collaboration with cross-functional local, regional and global teams
- Provide input to Global Value Dossiers and Value Stories development and updates
- Lead local economic model adaptions to address local requirements, being responsible for project management, content and execution
- Provide input to design and interpretation of evidence generation studies
- Interpret clinical studies results and plan additional statistical analyses needed for core models and local adaptations including indirect treatment comparisons
- Present, discuss and re-analyse mode results
- Report the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions
- Support timely and effective communication to HTA and reimbursement authorities
- Lead and support publications of core global and local economic models
- MSc or PhD in Health Economics with a background in Economics or in a quantitative field (biostatistics, epidemiology or engineering)
- Minimum 6+ (with MSc) or 3+ (with PhD) years relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, consultancy, academia or reimbursement agencies
- Some experience in Biosimilars or strong desire to move into this area would be an advantage
- Previous experience in oncology and/or inflammation disease areas strongly preferred
- Previous experience in managing direct reports is preferred
- Strong experience in developing core and local adaptations of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models
- Strong statistical skills in particular deep knowledge of advanced survival analyses
- Strong Excel skills and experience using Visual Basic and other software’s such as TreeAge Pro, R, SAS, Stata or WinBUGS for model development and data analysis
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.