Closing Date: 22 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
SUMMARY OF POSITIONMedpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!Our European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Regional Facilities Manager join our Facilities team. ...
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Regional Facilities Manager join our Facilities team. This position is responsible for working independently and with groups to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Responsible for project management of new office set-up, office relocations/expansions as assigned, including but not limited to site selection, terms negotiations, sourcing of furniture, fixtures and supplies and working with brokers and landlords throughout the process;
* Manage assigned projects within set budgets and timeframes;
* Responsible for developing project scope of work; RFPs; equipment specifications based on internal stakeholder needs and compatibility with existing systems;
* Supervise Facilities teams that support facilities, finance and human resources administratively, provide guidance and feedback on performance to ensure consistent level of service is achieved in all locations;
* Review and approve expense invoices within allocated budget in a timely manner, escalating for approval when necessary;
* Responsible for Physical Security, Manage vendor performance and employee activities to ensure that all Medpace facilities remain safe, secure and well-maintained;
* Responsible for development and oversight of Health & Safety programs; Risk Assessments and proposing solutions to maintain compliance and employee safety;
* Responsible for developing and maintaining Business Continuity Plans and Emergency Response plans in partnership with company leadership;
* Oversight of maintenance programs for assigned locations including coordination of physical facility walks and checks; developing business practices and processes; preventative maintenance programs; and work order data;
* Responsible for expense review and assist with annual budgeting for Facilities accounts; identify opportunities for cost savings and maximizing existing vendor relationships;
* Liaise with landlords to arrange for repairs deemed landlord responsibility;
* Develop understanding of appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in facilities management;
* Working knowledge of building mechanical systems such as HVAC, Cooling Towers, Elevators and Electrical systems; and
* Experience leading facilities services staff.
* Previous experience in a medical or laboratory environment is preferred.
Finding work that is challenging, where you are given the tools and training to succeed, where you are rewarded for strong performance and are provided opportunities to grow professionally are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
5375 Medpace Way
|Tel:||+1 513 579 9911|
|Fax:||+1 513 579 0444|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.